We encourage you to become a member of the National Alliance on Mental Illness. A portion of your membership fees supports outreach efforts and other direct costs incurred by NAMI Martin County. When you join, you become a NAMI member at all three levels of the organization—national, state and local.
Membership is NOT required to attend the NAMI Martin County
Family & Friends Support group, our annual
12-week Family to Family class or other group events.
Three membership rates are available, depending on what makes the most sense for you.
- Individual membership (one person) – $40/year
- Household membership (all members of a household living at the same address) – $60/year
- Open Door membership (for an individual with limited financial resources) – $5/year
Become a member now!
Please complete this information, then choose your form of payment below.
If paying by check, make payable to Nami Martin County and mail to:
PO Box 1082, Stuart, FL 34994.
You may also create a free account at NAMI.org, even without membership, to receive the latest mental health updates, participate in online discussion groups, learn how to advocate in your community and add your voice to the mental health movement.
NAMI membership includes all the benefits of a free online account at NAMI.org plus:
- receive the print NAMI Advocate magazine
- member discounts to the annual national convention at a discount rate
- online access to member-only content.
In addition, your NAMI membership helps support your local NAMI affiliate, NAMI Martin County.