We encourage you to become a member of the National Alliance on Mental Illness. A portion of your membership fees supports NAMI Martin County directly for our outreach efforts and other costs incurred for purchase and copying of materials, room use fees, website presence, and more. When you join, you become a NAMI member at all three levels of the organization—national, state and local.
Membership is encouraged but is NOT required to attend the NAMI Martin County
Family & Friends Support group, NAMI Connection Recovery Support Group, our annual 12-week Family to Family class or other group events.
Three membership rates are available, depending on what makes the most sense for you.
- Individual membership (one person) – $40/year
- Household membership (all members of a household living at the same address) – $60/year
- Open Door membership (for an individual with limited financial resources) – $5/year
Please become a member now!
Please complete this information and submit, then choose your form of payment.
If paying by check, make payable to Nami Martin County and mail to:
PO Box 1082, Stuart, FL 34994.
You may also create a free account at NAMI.org, even without membership, to receive the latest mental health updates, participate in online discussion groups, learn how to advocate in your community and add your voice to the mental health movement.
NAMI membership includes all the benefits of a free online account at NAMI.org plus:
- receive the print NAMI Advocate magazine
- member discounts to the annual national convention at a discount rate
- online access to member-only content.
In addition, your NAMI membership helps support your local NAMI affiliate, NAMI Martin County.