NAMI Martin County relies on the generous support of our members, supporters and corporate sponsors to supplement the small percentage of annual NAMI membership dues that we receive. Be assured we truly appreciate every penny, and remain mindful of the real value of your contributions. As a nonprofit 501(c)3 organization, your contributions to NAMI Martin County are tax deductible.
It is only through your contributions that we will be able to expand our services. Our current officers and board all volunteer their time and effort; rest assured your money is not going to “administrative costs” that are so high with some nonprofits. Our current costs include maintaining our website presence, outreach and marketing materials, and other direct expenses of providing mental health support in Martin County.
We would like to expand our offerings to be able to assist a larger segment of our community by providing some of NAMI’s other programs, such as Peer-to-Peer, Ending the Silence, Home beyond providing information, support and outreach to our Martin County area neighbors with family members or friends with mental illness. You can support NAMI Martin County in a number of ways.
* Financial contributions of any amount can be made by:
* Mailing a check or money order to: NAMI Martin County, PO Box 1082, Stuart, FL 34994
* Using your credit card or PayPal account:
* Of course, we always welcome donations by cash or check at any of our Family Support Group meetings or other events.
* You can also support NAMI Martin County while shopping online, by choosing NAMI Martin County as your preferred charity and using AmazonSmile any time you’d purchase through Amazon. It’s completely free and convenient if you’re an online shopper. Here’s more info from AmazonSmile:
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization. You use the same account on Amazon.com and AmazonSmile, and your account settings are also the same. To choose NAMI Martin County: On your first visit to AmazonSmile, you need to select a charitable organization to receive donations from eligible purchases before you begin shopping. Amazon will remember your selection, and then every eligible purchase you make at AmazonSmile will result in a donation.